Read or Download configuring gre tunnel over ipsec with ospf PDF
Similar system administration books
Learn home windows IIS in a Month of Lunches is an leading edge educational designed for busy directors. no matter if you don't have any earlier publicity to IIS, you could persist with the crisp factors, examples, and workouts during this concise, easy-to-read e-book. simply put aside one hour a day—lunchtime will be perfect—for a month, and you'll be dealing with, securing, and automating IIS administrative initiatives swifter than you suggestion possible.
About this Book
When your site slows to a move slowly or trade stops sending web mail, you'll want to get issues operating back. quickly. IIS is the communique gateway for many Microsoft servers in addition to the first expertise for publishing websites. studying to regulate it successfully potential you could maintain your structures working easily and move domestic on time.
Learn home windows IIS in a Month of Lunches is an cutting edge instructional designed for busy directors. stick to the crisp causes, examples, and workouts during this concise, easy-to-read ebook, and you'll be handling, securing, and automating IIS speedier than you concept attainable. You'll commence with IIS basics, after which systematically discover net farm layout, site administration, and excessive availability, in addition to practices to maintain your alternate, SharePoint, method heart, and Lync servers operating smoothly.
Written for somebody who must deal with IIS, even if you're an IT professional or a reluctant administrator.
24 bite-sized classes with perform examples
High-value troubleshooting techniques
No past IIS adventure assumed
About the Author
Jason Helmick is a certified coach and advisor focusing on energetic listing and IIS. He's the founding father of the Arizona PowerShell consumer Group.
Table of Contents
1. sooner than you begin
2. Deploying the internet server
3. Exploring and launching a website
4. coping with software pools
5. including extra web pages on your server
6. What each administrator may still find out about internet applications
7. Securing your websites and net applications
8. Securing the server
9. keeping information with certificates
10. FTP and SMTP with IIS
11. Sharing administrative obligations via distant management
12. Optimizing websites for clients and seek engines
13. construction an online farm with Microsoft community Load Balancing
14. development an internet farm with program Request Routing
15. excessive availability for ARR utilizing Microsoft NLB
16. Sharing content material and configuration to the net farm
17. Sharing IIS configurations for an internet farm
18. utilizing the relevant certificates shop for certificates management
19. net farm provisioning with the net Farm Framework
20. catastrophe restoration for IIS
21. the ultimate exam
22. by no means the end
23. IIS PowerShell cheat sheet
24. Lab setup advisor
Conquer Microsoft SharePoint 2013 administration—from the interior out!
Dive into SharePoint 2013 administration—and relatively placed your platforms services to paintings! This supremely equipped reference packs thousands of timesaving suggestions, troubleshooting counsel, and workarounds. detect how the specialists set up, configure, and deal with SharePoint—and problem your self to new degrees of mastery.
* Automate the deploy and configuration of SharePoint 2013
* successfully deal with SharePoint apps and customized solutions
* Optimize farms, net apps, content material databases, and location collections
* Use ways to aid clients reach effective seek experiences
* Configure enterprise intelligence positive factors in SharePoint 2013
* Dive deep into SharePoint protection practices and architecture
* upload SharePoint on-line in your current SharePoint environment
* deal with person Profiles and the SharePoint social experience
* video display and troubleshoot SharePoint with insider suggestions
For Intermediate to complicated IT execs
What's the new crucial for Apache builders? The Apache Phrasebook. full of useful recommendations, or "phrases," for projects that the Apache developer a lot accomplish each day, the phrasebook fills the necessity for a quick, useful, to-the-point reference for Apache. The code inside the phrasebook is versatile, so it may be simply tailored in your wishes.
- Oracle 9i Real Application Clusters Administration (Part No A89869-02) (Release 9 0 1) (2001)
- The Rise of Professional Women in France: Gender and Public Administration since 1830
- Microsoft IIS 5 Administration (Sams White Book)
- Modalites po(i)etiques de configuration textuelle : le cas de Molloy de Samuel Beckett. (Faux Titre)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Administrator Cookbook
Additional info for configuring gre tunnel over ipsec with ospf
Qxd 16 4/28/06 12:18 PM Page 16 CHAPTER 2 ■ ARCHITECTURE • There must be a loose coupling between service logic and service data. • Services must be extensible. Stateless means that all the data required to execute the service must be present in the request. This data includes information such as who is running the request, their security credentials, what service they are running, and all the data needed to run it. This data is necessary to improve reliability, increase simplicity, and support the stateless nature of the web.
For example, the guest user has Read access to the Public group, but no access to the Secure group. Therefore, a Read service such as GET_FILE works fine for the guest for any items in the Public security group. However, that same service fails if the item were instead in the Secure security group. qxd 4/28/06 12:18 PM Page 29 CHAPTER 2 ■ ARCHITECTURE The security access is stored as bit-flags in the Content Server. This means the flag is stored as the sum of all the bit-flags that apply. The integer values for these flags are as follows: 1—Read: The user must be able to read the security group referenced in this service.
In this manner, the data returned by one service action can alter the behavior of later service actions. qxd 4/28/06 12:18 PM Page 31 CHAPTER 2 ■ ARCHITECTURE This string denotes an action type of 3, an action of getSearchResults, an empty control mask, and null for an error message. These are covered in the following sections. Action Type There are five possible types of actions. Each type either performs a predefined SQL statement or executes Java code. The supported action types are the following: • Select Query: Runs a predefined SQL query and then discards the results.