By David Geary, Cay S. Horstmann
JavaServer Faces (JSF) is instantly rising because the prime answer for swift person interface improvement in Java-based server-side functions. Now, center JavaServerT Faces-the no 1 advisor to JSF-has been completely up to date during this moment variation, masking the most recent characteristic improvements, the strong Ajax improvement strategies, and open resource strategies that make JSF much more valuable.Authors David Geary and Cay Horstmann delve into all elements of JSF 1.2 improvement, providing systematic most sensible practices for development strong purposes, minimizing handcoding, and maximizing productiveness. Drawing on unsurpassed insider wisdom of the Java platform, they current strategies, tricks, guidance, and "how-tos" for writing more advantageous JSF 1.2 construction code, no matter if you are new to JSF, JavaServer PagesT, or servlets.The moment edition's large new insurance contains: JSF 1.2's enhanced alignment with the wider Java EE five platform; improvements to the JSF APIs; controlling internet circulation with Shale; and utilizing Facelets to switch JSP with XHTML markup. The authors additionally introduce Ajax improvement with JSF-from real-time validation and Direct net Remoting to wrapping Ajax in JSF parts and utilizing the preferred Ajax4jsf framework.This e-book can assist youAutomate low-level information and do away with pointless complexity in server-side developmentDiscover JSF top practices, starting from potent UI layout and magnificence sheets to internationalizationUse JSF with Tiles to construct constant, reusable consumer interfacesLeverage exterior prone similar to databases, LDAP directories, authentication/authorization, and internet servicesUse JBoss Seam to vastly simplify improvement of database-backed applicationsImplement customized parts, converters, and validatorsMaster the JSF 1.2 tag libararies, and expand JSF with extra tag libraries"
Read or Download Core JavaServer™ Faces PDF
Best system administration books
Learn home windows IIS in a Month of Lunches is an leading edge instructional designed for busy directors. whether you haven't any previous publicity to IIS, you could stick to the crisp factors, examples, and routines during this concise, easy-to-read publication. simply put aside one hour a day—lunchtime will be perfect—for a month, and you'll be handling, securing, and automating IIS administrative initiatives swifter than you concept possible.
About this Book
When your web site slows to a move slowly or trade stops sending net mail, you need to get issues operating back. quickly. IIS is the verbal exchange gateway for many Microsoft servers in addition to the first expertise for publishing sites. studying to regulate it successfully ability you could preserve your platforms working easily and move domestic on time.
Learn home windows IIS in a Month of Lunches is an leading edge educational designed for busy directors. persist with the crisp reasons, examples, and routines during this concise, easy-to-read booklet, and you'll be coping with, securing, and automating IIS swifter than you notion attainable. You'll begin with IIS basics, after which systematically discover internet farm layout, web site administration, and excessive availability, besides practices to maintain your trade, SharePoint, method middle, and Lync servers working smoothly.
Written for an individual who must deal with IIS, no matter if you're an IT seasoned or a reluctant administrator.
24 bite-sized classes with perform examples
High-value troubleshooting techniques
No prior IIS adventure assumed
About the Author
Jason Helmick is a qualified coach and advisor focusing on lively listing and IIS. He's the founding father of the Arizona PowerShell person Group.
Table of Contents
1. prior to you begin
2. Deploying the net server
3. Exploring and launching a website
4. handling program pools
5. including extra web content on your server
6. What each administrator may still learn about net applications
7. Securing your websites and internet applications
8. Securing the server
9. preserving info with certificates
10. FTP and SMTP with IIS
11. Sharing administrative duties via distant management
12. Optimizing websites for clients and seek engines
13. development an online farm with Microsoft community Load Balancing
14. development an online farm with program Request Routing
15. excessive availability for ARR utilizing Microsoft NLB
16. Sharing content material and configuration to the net farm
17. Sharing IIS configurations for an internet farm
18. utilizing the principal certificates shop for certificates management
19. internet farm provisioning with the internet Farm Framework
20. catastrophe restoration for IIS
21. the ultimate exam
22. by no means the end
23. IIS PowerShell cheat sheet
24. Lab setup consultant
Conquer Microsoft SharePoint 2013 administration—from the interior out!
Dive into SharePoint 2013 administration—and fairly placed your structures services to paintings! This supremely equipped reference packs 1000's of timesaving strategies, troubleshooting information, and workarounds. observe how the specialists install, configure, and deal with SharePoint—and problem your self to new degrees of mastery.
* Automate the set up and configuration of SharePoint 2013
* successfully deal with SharePoint apps and customized solutions
* Optimize farms, net apps, content material databases, and placement collections
* Use ways to support clients reach effective seek experiences
* Configure enterprise intelligence positive aspects in SharePoint 2013
* Dive deep into SharePoint safeguard practices and architecture
* upload SharePoint on-line for your latest SharePoint environment
* deal with consumer Profiles and the SharePoint social experience
* display screen and troubleshoot SharePoint with insider information
For Intermediate to complicated IT execs
What's the new crucial for Apache builders? The Apache Phrasebook. full of useful options, or "phrases," for initiatives that the Apache developer a lot accomplish each day, the phrasebook fills the necessity for a quick, practical, to-the-point reference for Apache. The code inside the phrasebook is versatile, so it may be simply tailored for your wishes.
- Governing Scotland: The Invention of Administrative Devolution
- TCP/IP Network Administration (3rd Edition)
- Supply Chain Configuration: Concepts, Solutions, and Applications
- Windows PowerShell Cookbook (3rd Edition)
Extra info for Core JavaServer™ Faces
Caption returns the caption of the member. It is in non-standard MDX format. caption returns the caption of the member. It is in non-standard MDX format. 51 Tuple Functions The MDX functions that are listed here indicate their return type. Current returns the current tuple from a set during an iteration. Current Item returns a member from a specified tuple. Alternatively, it returns a tuple from a set. Item(
The set is based on a string expression that contains a member name. NameToSet(
4 BottomCount returns a specified number of items from the bottom of a set. BottomCount(