By Robert K. Creasy MD, Robert Resnik MD, Jay D. Iams MD, Charles J. Lockwood MD MHCM, Thomas Moore MD, Michael F Greene MD
Minimize problems with Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine. This clinical reference e-book places the newest advances in simple technological know-how, medical analysis, and administration at your fingertips, equipping you with the up-to date evidence-based directions and data you must ensure the absolute best outcomes in maternal-fetal medicine.
- Apply modern most sensible practices in maternal-fetal medicine with an elevated emphasis on evidence-based medicine.
- Find liable, state of the art solutions to any scientific query with complete insurance of maternal-fetal drugs from the most important researchers and practitioners in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology.
- Take good thing about the latest diagnostic advances with a brand new part on Obstetrical Imaging, complemented by way of on-line ultrasound clips in addition to pass references and hyperlinks to genetic sickness databases.
- Stay on best of swiftly evolving maternal-fetal medicine via new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion, Stillbirth, sufferer safeguard, Maternal Mortality, and Substance Abuse, in addition to accomplished updates at the biology of parturition, fetal DNA trying out from maternal blood, fetal development, prenatal genetic screening and analysis, fetal cardiac malformations and arrhythmias, thyroid affliction and being pregnant, administration of melancholy and psychoses while pregnant and the puerperium, and masses more.
- Access the total contents online at Expert Consult.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website till the following variation is released, or until eventually the present version is not any longer provided on the market by means of Elsevier, whichever happens first. If the following variation is released below twelve months after your buy, you can be entitled to on-line entry for three hundred and sixty five days out of your date of buy. Elsevier reserves definitely the right to provide an appropriate alternative product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) should still entry to the website be discontinued.
Read or Download Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 7e PDF
Best nonfiction_12 books
This publication makes use of a descriptive variety on the way to virtually perform reservoir simulations, written by means of a professional practising simulation engineer. Mathematical improvement is saved to a minimal considering that this is often lined in-depth in lots of books and literature. particularly, the writer indicates how you can hyperlink geology and simulation enter, the main severe point of winning reservoir simulation.
The wind power in Germany has a superb international status in terms of the advance and development of wind generators. Germany presently represents the world's biggest marketplace for wind strength. the continuing improvement of ever extra strong wind generators plus extra standards for the layout and building in their offshore beginning buildings exceeds the particular reviews won to this point within the numerous disciplines involved.
This publication collects the revised and edited complaints of the convention held in honour of the fiftieth anniversary of Professor Tinbergen's first macroeconomic coverage version. Written by means of specialists either within the box of version development and coverage research, the contributions offer a useful evaluate of the cutting-edge and using macroeconomic versions in our time
During this monograph the writer offers the Canonical Profile delivery version or CPTM as a slightly normal mathematical framework to simulate plasma discharges. the outline of sizzling plasmas in a magnetic fusion machine is a truly difficult job and lots of plasma houses nonetheless lack a actual clarification.
- The Soviet Decipherment of the Indus Valley Script: Translation and Critique
- Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) in the Permo-Carboniferous: From Icehouse to Greenhouse
- Food Combining Simplified: How To Get Most From Your Food
- Immunological Tolerance. Mechanisms and Potential Therapeutic Applications
- The Trouble with Capitalism: An Enquiry into the Causes of Global Economic Failure, Second Edition
- 5-minute daily practice : fractions & decimals
Extra info for Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 7e
During a given division, one cell may produce two Ad cells, whereas another produces two Ap (pale) cells. These Ap cells develop into B spermatogonia and hence into spermatocytes that undergo meiosis (see Fig. 1-9). Primary spermatocytes are in meiosis I, whereas secondary spermatocytes are in meiosis II. Vogel and Rathenberg11 calculated the approximate number of cell divisions according to age. On this basis, it can be estimated that the total number of cell divisions of human sperm from embryonic age to 28 years is approximately 15 times greater than the number of cell divisions in the life history of an oocyte.
The most common nonhomologous robertsonian translocation in humans is 13;14. Approximately 80% of all nonhomologous robertsonian translocations involve chromosomes 13, 14, and 15. The next most common translocations involve one chromosome from pairs 13, 14, and 15 and one chromosome from pairs 21 and 22. Figure 1-24 illustrates gametogenesis in a nonhomologous 14;21 robertsonian translocation carrier and also represents the model for segregation during gametogenesis with any robertsonian translocation.
The frequency of this inversion was found to be approximately 5% in 14,000 amniotic fluid cultures. In the 30 or so instances in which parental karyotyping was performed, invariably one or the other parent carried a pericentric inversion affecting one copy of chromosome 9. One explanation for the apparently benign status of pericentric inversion in this 18 PART 1â•… Scientific Basis of Perinatal Biology II I III B IV B B C A B C D E C D A Paracentric E C D E A A D E Figure 1-20 An example of a possible mechanism for development of a pericentric inversion.